Most individuals who use Used Music Gear Marketplace have successful and smooth experiences. However here may be people out there who will try to take advantage of you.
We’ve included the shopping tips below. By taking just a few reasonable precautions, you can make sure you’re always shopping safely.
- Verify the seller’s address, business address, and phone numbers and ask questions referencing to the product they are selling.
- When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to inspect the product carefully and then exchange funds. Meet in a public place with many people around.
- If the seller has no reviews, ask the seller for references from previous transactions.
- Do not give out personal or banking information (e.g. social insurance number, bank account number) over the Internet.
- Don’t agree to buy something unless you are absolutely certain that you want the item.
- Be wary of emails asking you to confirm your account or a password or email address change that was not requested.
- Inform us of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, or listings. In the case of fraud, file a police report.
In order to help ensure the health and safety of our Community, it is important to observe and apply protocols outlined by Health Canada when dealing with other users. Its recommended to use Cashless Payments, Shipping instead of person to person and if possible Curbside Pickup.
Please Clean and Disinfect all items before and after any transaction. It is all of our responsibility to keep everyone around us safe and healthy.
Please note: Used Music Gear Marketplace provides this FREE OF CHARGE bulletin board as a service to the musical community. We will take no part in or be held responsible in any transactions or disputes which may result from the interactions of those using this web site.