SHURE KSM313/NE Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone – NEW ($1910 Value)
Listed by: Laura | Location: Toronto, Ontario
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
SHURE KSM313/NE Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone BRAND NEW IN BOX
The KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Assembled from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.
– Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
– True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers on the front, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals on the rear side
– Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
– Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
– 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
– Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
– Ribbon microphones perform optimally with the least amount of loading on the ribbon element as practical. The higher the impedance input on the microphone, the better the low-end and mid-range frequencies are represented in the output signal. Shure recommends using preamps with impedance settings of 1000 Ohms or more, although different load impedances may be used for a desired sound quality.
– This is a low-noise microphone. The combination of its efficient transducer, robust shielding, and custom transformer produces a low noise floor and output level equal to moving coil microphones.
– Shure ribbon microphones have an exceptionally smooth, natural response and perform best with preamps that provide simple, transparent gain. However, Shure encourages experimentation to find the desired combi